Learner Profile Assessment Tools
are powerful and flexible database programs that help educators manage student
learning, track Adequate Yearly Progress, and inform instruction. Raise the level
of instruction in your schools as teachers and administrators:
Create learning assessments for students on the desktop computer, then
download the data to a PDA.
Track students' performances in the classroom,
then send the information back to the desktop computer.
Provide reports to parents, students, colleagues, and administrators quickly and
easily with the information collected using Learner Profile Assessment Tools.
Designed to combine the mobility of a PDA with
the power of a desktop computer, Learner Profile Assessment Tools allows educators
- Track Adequate Yearly Progress
- Access preloaded test objectives for key Houghton Mifflin Reading tests
- Add or import additional objectives and state standards
- Facilitate standards-based learning and inform instruction
- Benchmark students' progress toward instructional goals
- Manage student records automatically
- Record student progress on a Palm Pilot, then upload the data back to their computer
- Export assessment data in a variety of formats
- Generate personalized reports based on student assessment information